CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe author arrived by stage at Rock Creek Station, Idaho Territory in 1875. In an untamed land, far from his native Iowa, he survived illness, hardship, and lawlessness. Walgamott mined, trapped, ranched and hunted, while living with settlers, Indians and outlaws.
- Author(s)Charles Shirley Walgamott,Leonard J. Arrington
- PublisherUniversity Press of Idaho
- Date of Publication25/01/1990
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Idaho
- Content Note7 photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.