All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeasuring performance and improving profitability are essential for successful business growth. This book shows that if you measure and improve just six well-selected KPIs, each of them simple to understand and easy to calculate, the profitability of your unit or business will soar.
- Author BiographyPatrick M. Georges is a professor in management, teaching at some of Europe's leading business schools, including HEC Paris, College des Ingenieurs and The University of Brussels. He is a serial entrepreneur and his businesses include The Management Cockpit Company, producing decision support software for executives, sold to SAP. Josephine Hus is an engineer with an MBA from College des Ingenieurs. She has extensive experience with 4G wireless technologies, has worked in performance management within Airbus and is now a management consultant at a major strategy consulting firm.
- Author(s)Josephine Hus,Patrick M. Georges
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight387 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £35.20Trending at £38.12
- £28.77Trending at £31.92
- £15.44Trending at £19.97
- £26.84Trending at £29.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.03
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.