All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a meditation on what is beautiful, this work begins with six words from six different cultures - ancient Greek's to kalon, the Japanese idea of wabi-sabi, Hebrew's yapha, the Navajo concept hozho, Sanskrit sundara, and English-language beauty.
- Author BiographyCrispin Sartwell teaches at Dickinson College. The author of several books, he is also a syndicated columnist whose work appears regularly in the Philadelphia Inquirer and the Los Angeles Times.
- Author(s)Crispin Sartwell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight226 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £142.50Trending at £169.99
- £11.18Trending at £11.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.92
- £15.56Trending at £20.86
- £24.80Trending at £43.02
- £55.13Trending at £67.13
- £17.24Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.