All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2015: A Golden Year for Irish Rugby. Both the Irish men's and women's teams became Six Nations champions in competitions filled with drama, passion and grit. Here is a match-by-match breakdown of both tournaments, following the journeys of each team - and their similarities and differences - which ultimately led to victory.
- Author BiographyPeter O'Reilly is the rugby correspondent with the Sunday Times. He has been reporting on rugby since 1995. Kate Rowan is a freelance sports journalist based in Dublin, specialising in features. Kate has travelled widely covering rugby including the 2011 Rugby World Cup in New Zealand, Ireland's 2012 June to tour to New Zealand and the 2013 British and Irish Lions Tour of Australia. She regularly wrote features for the Irish Independent online and has worked extensively writing for governing bodies including World Rugby (formerly IRB) and IRFU. She has also covered women's rugby extensively from club to international level, including Ireland's Women's 2015 Six Nations winning campaign.
- Author(s)Kate Rowan,Peter O'Reilly
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note36 colour illustrations
- Weight309 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.