All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-understand reference in the bestselling DeMYSTiFieD series teaches the methods of Six Sigma, explains their applications, and tests expertise without confusing statistics and formulas.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Keller is the vice president and senior consultant with Quality America, a Six Sigma consulting, training, and publishing firm.
- Author(s)Paul A. Keller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight846 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.