All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA superb collection of writing from multi-award-winning, million-copy bestseller Andrea Levy.
- Author BiographyAndrea Levy was born in England to Jamaican parents who came to Britain in 1948. After attending writing workshops when she was in her mid-thirties, Levy began to write the novels that she, as a young woman, had always wanted to read - entertaining novels that reflect the experiences of black Britons, which look at Britain and its changing population and at the intimacies that bind British history with that of the Caribbean. She has written six books, including SMALL ISLAND, which was the unique winner of both the Orange Prize for Fiction and the Whitbread book of the Year, in addition to the Commonwealth Writer's Prize and the Orange Prize 'Best of the Best'. Her most recent novel, THE LONG SONG, won the Walter Scott Prize and was shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize.
- Author(s)Andrea Levy
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTinder Press
- Weight178 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.24Trending at £6.08
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.