All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published 1944 --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyH. E. Jacob wrote some forty books during his prolific career, including biographies, poetry, dramas, and histories. After fleeing Nazi-occupied Germany, he moved to New York and gained American citizenship. In the early fifties he returned to Germany, where he died in 1967. Peter Reinhart is the author of many award-winning books on bread and culture, including The Bread Baker's Apprentice: Mastering the Art of Extraordinary Bread and Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads: New Techniques, Extraordinary Flavor. He is a baking instructor at Johnson and Wales University in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Author(s)H. E. Jacob
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note28 B&W illustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword byPeter Reinhart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementAnniversary edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.