All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £21.91Was:£22.99Free postage
- £43.60Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA radical new perspective revealing the truth behind the making of modern Ireland from economic rebirth to entering the EEC.
- Author BiographyMary E. Daly is Professor Emeritus in Modern Irish History at University College Dublin. In 2014 she was elected as the first woman President of the Royal Irish Academy in the Academy's 229-year history. In addition to a career as a teacher and researcher in modern Irish history, spanning more than forty years, she has been Principal of the College of Arts and Celtic Studies at UCD. She is a member of the Irish government's Expert Advisory Group on Commemorations, and in 2015 was appointed as a Commissioner to investigate the history of Ireland's mother and baby homes.
- Author(s)Mary E. Daly
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.98Trending at £33.76
- £6.98Trending at £9.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.05
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.47
- £8.47Trending at £9.44
- £3.59Trending at £3.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.