All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £5.47Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the many missteps of General Motors (GM) and its competitors: a refusal to follow market cues and consumer trends; a lack of follow-through on major initiatives; and, a history of hesitance, inaction, and failure to learn from mistakes.
- Author BiographyAlex Taylor III is a senior editor at Fortune magazine. He is a member of the International Motor Press Association and is on the jury for the North America Car of the Year Awards. Mike Jackson is the chairman and chief executive officer of AutoNation. Previously, he served as president and chief executive officer of Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.
- Author(s)Alex Taylor
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byMike Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.