All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionSkeletal muscle is the most abundant tissue of our body. Apart from its essential role in locomotion, it is also the body's main store of carbohydrate and protein as well as being one of the principal generators of heat. This volume presents the collective experience of major research groups investigating various aspects of muscle cell biology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Muscle Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byStefano Schiaffino,Terence Partridge
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.