All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.74
- £14.70Trending at £15.82
- £21.79Trending at £30.02
- £15.99Trending at £18.98
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
- £10.91Trending at £14.28
- £8.91Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn the post-Daubert era, forensic science disciplines are increasingly informed by robust, statistically-sound experimental research. The educational value of the well-documented case study, however, remains as important as ever.
- Author BiographyNicholas V. Passalacqua received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Michigan State University, his Master of Science degree from Mercyhurst University, and a Master of Arts and PhD from Michigan State University. Nick works as a deploying anthropologist at the Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command - Central Identification Laboratory, actively engaging in the recovery and identification of U.S. servicemembers from past conflicts. Christopher W. Rainwater received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida, his Master of Science degree from Mercyhurst University, and is currently a PhD candidate at New York University. Chris works as a forensic anthropologist for the Office of Chief Medical Examiner in New York City, actively engaging in anthropological casework in all five boroughs. He also serves as the Director of Photography for the agency.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight620 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristopher W. Rainwater,Nicholas V. Passalacqua
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.