All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf French grammar leaves you dazed and confused, then you need Skeleton French! Featuring clear explanations of grammatical terms and varied practice exercises, this textbook will build a solid foundation for a lifelong love of the French language.
- Author BiographyClaire Buet-Charlwood has been teaching French to primary, secondary and adult students for thirty years. As her pupils struggled with French grammar, she devised ways of unravelling its mysteries. Claire, who was born and bred in the French Olympic town of Albertville has, since her marriage to a British national, been a UK resident, thus doing her bit for Anglo-French relations. She is currently running grammar courses at Strathclyde University. David Mort was Head of French for over twenty years at a leading coeducational independent school in the north-west. He is co-author of the highly successful Advanced Level language courses Tout Droit!, Droit au but! and Sigue. David now divides his time between writing, following Manchester United and studying contemporary French philosophers, especially Eric Cantona.
- Author(s)Claire Buet-Charlwood,David Mort
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £12.00
- £4.75Trending at £5.02
- £13.99Trending at £15.90
- £4.44Trending at £5.11
- £5.65Trending at £8.12
- £7.22Trending at £9.30
- £5.20Trending at £5.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.