All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for individual learning, for classrooms, and for a team that wants to develop a culture of design practice, this book provides instructions and exercises, various sketching methods that may let you express your design ideas about user experiences across time.
- Author BiographyPhD, Full Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Calgary Sheelagh Carpendale is a Professor at the University of Calgary where she holds a Canada Research Chair in Information Visualization and an NSERC/AITF/SMART Industrial Research Chair in Interactive Technologies. She is the recipient of several major awards, including the NSERC University Faculty Award (UFA) and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Award (BAFTA) for Off-line Learning. She directs the Innovations in Visualization (InnoVis) research group and the Computational Media Design interdisciplinary graduate group. Her research on information visualization, large interactive displays, and media art draws on her dual background in Computer Science (Ph.D. Simon Fraser University) and Visual Arts (Sheridan College and Emily Carr University of Art and Design). Nicolai Marquardt is a PhD candidate at the University of Calgary working with Dr. Saul Greenberg. He graduated in Media Systems from the Bauhaus University in Weimar, and joined Microsoft Research in Cambridge and Redmond as an intern during his graduate studies. He uses sketches extensively when designing novel interactive systems.
- Author(s)Bill Buxton,Nicolai Marquardt,Saul Greenberg,Sheelagh Carpendale
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight900 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.63Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.