All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn Skid , Dean Young's fifth book of poems, social outrage vies with comic excess. He embraces the autobiographical urge with fury and exclamations. Whether through the dark facts of mortality or the celebratory surprises of the imagination, these poems proclaim vitality and alertness.
- Author BiographyDean Young has published four previous books of poems, including Strike Anywhere, winner of the Colorado Poetry Prize; Beloved Infidel; and Design with X. A frequent contributor to The Best American Poetry, he is on the faculty of the Warren Wilson M.F.A. writing program and the visiting faculty of the Iowa Writers' Workshop. He lives in Berkeley with his wife, the novelist Cornelia Nixon, and his cat, Keats.
- Author(s)Dean Young
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePitt Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.