CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizes the collaborative nature of the therapist-client relationship and uses a practical, three-stage model that drives client problem-managing and opportunity-developing action. This title teaches students how to become more confident and competent helpers.
- Author BiographyGerard Egan, Ph.D., is Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Organizational Studies at Loyola University of Chicago. He has written over a dozen books and currently writes in the areas of communication, counseling, business and organization effectiveness, management development, leadership, the management of innovation and change, and organization politics and culture. He also conducts workshops in these areas both in the United States and abroad and is a consultant at a variety of companies and institutions worldwide.
- Author(s)Gerard Egan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date13/02/2017
- Weight614 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement10th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.