CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionSkillful Parenting was founded upon the research, clinical practice, and parenting experience of Dr. Vinnick Kaller and Dr. LaPadula Perez. This workbook provides an interactive tool for parents and professionals who work with children and families - a way for effective parenting skills to be successfully self-taught.
- Author BiographyLyn Vinnick Kaller, Ph.D. is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in private practice in Scarsdale, New York, specializing in the treatment of children, teenagers, parents, and families. Dr. Kaller is senior author of several psychotherapy treatment manuals, has co-authored book chapters, and published articles pertaining to children's social skills and childhood disruptive behavior disorders. Maria LaPadula Perez, Ph.D. is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Coordinator and Assistant Professor at the New York Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Lyn Vinnick Kaller,Maria LaPadula Perez
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width134 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.