All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains drills for beginning, intermediate, and advanced players.
- Author BiographyAlan Hargreaves, MA, MEd, played for Lancashire, Loughborough Colleges and English Universities. A fully qualified Football Association coach, he directed national residential coaching courses for players up to 18 years of age and co-directed the Soccer Academy for Young Players in California. He was head coach for the British Colleges soccer team and coached professional soccer for five years--two years with Stoke City and three years with Crewe Alexandra. He has conducted numerous coaches and players courses in England and California and is a consultant in Fitness Training for soccer and hockey.Formerly chairman of the Madeley School of Graduate Physical Education, Alan directed the fitness training program for the 1980 and 1984 British Olympic Men's Field Hockey Team. He has also worked extensively in universities with USFA coaching awards courses and soccer coaching clinics as well as residential camps, many for American Youth Soccer Organizations.In his leisure time, he enjoys golf and traveling.
- Author(s)Alan Hargreaves
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/1990
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/08/2009
- Content Note290 black & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.24
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.