All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSkills for Law Students is an innovative online resource covering all the skills that law students need to understand and develop during the course of a law degree. It includes clear, practical advice on how to develop key skills as well as over 170 interactive activities to test progress and to help put the theory into practice.
- Author BiographyHelen Carr, BA Juris (Oxon) MA (SP&C) (Open) Solicitor; Lecturer in Law. Helen Carr joined Kent Law School in 2006 following 10 years of practice at Bradford Law Centre and a further period teaching and researching at London Metropolitan University. She spent the years 2001-2005 seconded to the Law Commission working on the reform of tenure and housing disputes. She is currently chair of the Legal Action Group and honorary legal adviser to Sir Richard Tilt, the Social Fund Commissioner. Her publications include the best-selling Brayne & Carr: Law for Social Workers (OUP 2005).Sarah Carter, BA Hons. (Keele), Dip.Lib. Law Librarian at Kent since 1985, also responsible for Official Publications and European Documentation. Duties include liaison with KLS students and staff, collection development, training in legal research skills and use of electronic resources. Responsible for building up the Library's collection of legal datasets. Editor of internationally-recognised Lawlinks website.Dr Kirsty Horsey is Lecturer at the University of Kent. In 2007 she was awarded the Barbara Morris Prize for Learning Support for the work she has done with struggling law students and her key role in the VALUE Programme (value added learning within university education) within the Unit for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching at Kent.
- Author(s)Helen Carr,Kirsty Horsey,Sarah Carter
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date30/08/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rebeccalouisewi...20 Sep, 2011by
A must for law students
Easy to read, well detailed and very useful internet section to accompany text book. Would recommend.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.