CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the value and the skills that an IT project manager must have, this book uses these values in a new methodology based on agile manifesto. This methodology merges the mustbe of agile manifesto with the needs of a controlled development environment, like the capability maturity model, which deals with aspects related to UML formalism.
- Author BiographyFabrizio Fioravanti obtained his M.S. and Ph.D. from the University of Florence respectively in 1996 and 2000. From 1992 he was a consultant for several companies covering different roles in several IT related topics. During 2000 he was assigned professor of Computer architecture for the B.S. in electronic engineering at the University of Florence. He was also co-chair and in the program committee for IEEE International Conferences. Fabrizio Fioravanti wrote several papers, book chapter on software engineering related fields. In 2001 he was R&D Chief Officer for an Italian IT company. From 2004 is Project Manager for Exitech, an IT company involved in software product development. He is member of IEEE since 1992 and his main research and applicative interests are related to agile methodologies for developing and managing IT project, software engineering, object oriented and software metrics.
- Author(s)Fabrizio Fioravanti
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIRM Press Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.