All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £16.00
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £16.20
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the basic nursing skills and core midwifery skills needed by midwives. This book focuses on the childbearing woman and her baby, and presents the appropriate evidence wherever possible. It also aids midwives in their care of the pregnant, labouring and postnatal woman and of the fetus and baby.
- Author(s)Ruth Bowen,Wendy Taylor
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication30/08/2000
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date18/10/2010
- Content Note85 ills.
- Weight750 g
- Width188 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.