All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures skills and techniques of cognitive behaviour approach for those with little or no prior experience in CBT. This book uses case examples from a variety of settings to illustrate the skills needed at each stage of the therapeutic process. It is suitable for people willing to learn therapeutic skills in CBT.
- Author BiographyFrank Wills is an Independent Cognitive Psychotherapist based in Bristol and also a tutor at the University of South Wales. He is co-author of Cognitive Therapy, Second Edition (SAGE, 2005) and Counselling for Anxiety Problems, Second Edition (SAGE, 2002).
- Author(s)Frank Wills
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleSkills in Counselling & Psychotherapy Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.50Trending at £27.19
- £27.55Trending at £30.38
- £12.42Trending at £17.81
- £24.98Trending at £25.55
- £20.42Trending at £28.84
- £6.95Trending at £9.25
- £9.98Trending at £13.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.