CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £42.34Trending at £44.47
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, how-to guide to training and applying the hugely popular existential counselling approach.
- Author BiographyEmmy van Deurzen is an international authority on existential therapy, who lectures worldwide and whose work has been translated into many languages. She is the founder and principal of the New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling in London and a visiting professor with Middlesex University. She also directs Dilemma Consultancy and the Existential Academy, in London and Sheffield. She was previously the founder and first Dean of the School of Psychotherapy at Regent's College and she was also the first chair of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy. It was her initiative in forming the Society for Existential Analysis and its journal Existential Analysis, in 1988, the same year this book was first published, which established the field of existential psychotherapy and counselling in the United Kingdom. Martin Adams is a practitioner and supervisor in private practice and a Lecturer at the New School of Psychotherapy and Regents College, both in London.
- Author(s)Emmy Van Deurzen,Martin Adams
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSkills in Counselling & Psychotherapy Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight313 g
- Width242 mm
- Height169 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.