All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplains real-world scenarios and profiles what estheticians can experience when they are practicing in the clinic environment. This title includes information on subjects such as acne, sensitive skin, cosmetic ingredients and clinical management of aging skin.
- Author BiographyDr. Mark Lees is one of the country's most noted skin care specialists, an award-winning speaker and product developer, and has been actively practicing clinical skin care for over 20 years at his multi-award winning CIDESCO accredited Florida salon, which has won multiple awards for Best Facial , Best Massage , and Best Pampering Place by the readers of the Pensacola News-Journal. He holds a Ph.D. in Health Sciences, a Master of Science in Health, and a CIDESCO International Diploma. His professional awards are numerous and include American Salon Magazine Esthetician of the Year, the Les Nouvelles Esthetiques Crystal Award, the Dermascope Legends Award, and the Rocco Bellino Award for outstanding education from the Chicago Cosmetology Association, just to name a few. In addition to these awards, he has been interviewed and quoted by NBC News, The Associated Press, The Discovery Channel, Glamour, Self, Teen, Shape Magazine, and many other publications. Dr. Lees has also been inducted into the National Cosmetology Association's Hall of Renown. Dr. Lees is former Chairman of both EstheticsAmerica, the esthetics education division of the National Cosmetology Association, and the Board of the Esthetics Manufacturers and Distributors Alliance. He is co-founder of the Institute of Advanced Clinical Esthetics in Seattle and has served as a CIDESCO International Examiner and on the national Board of Directors of the NCA. In addition, he is also a member of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists. An extremely popular and award-winning speaker, Dr. Lees is constantly in demand for his classes at professional beauty and medical conventions, as well as consumers and women's groups, and major universities including UCLA, Purdue and Columbia Universities. He has also made appearances in both Australia and Europe.
- Author(s)Mark Lees
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1211 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.