Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- Author(s)Mohamed Elamin Hamid
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsSection 1: Dermatitis and exudative dermatitis with scab formation Dermatophilosis (Streptothricosis) Dermatophycosis (Ringworm) Bovine besnoitiosis (Elephant skin disease) Sarcoptic mange (Scabies) Sarcoptic and demodectic mange (Mixed mange) Papilomatosis (Warts) Section 2: Cutaneous and subcutaneous nodular swellings and abscesses Actinomycosis (Lumpy jaw) Bovine farcy (Nocardiosis) Skin tuberculosis (Tuberculous lymphadenitis) Lumpy skin disease (Chronic lesions) Demodectic mange (Demodicosis) Cutaneous hypodermatitis (Cattle grubs) Section 3: Ulcerative skin lesions with bleeding and myiasis Cutaneous myiasis Photosensitization (Photosensitive dermatitis) Filarial dermatitis (Cutaneous parafilarosis) Tick infestation Bovine ulcerative mammillitis (Bovine Herpesvirus II)
- Author BiographyDr. Hamid is associate professor in the Department of Clinical Microbiology and Parasitology at King Khalid University, Saudi Arabia, with nearly 3 decades of experience in teaching, student management, research, and staff management. He holds an undergraduate veterinary degree and postgraduate qualification in clinical microbiology related to bovine diseases, and taught veterinary preventive medicine from 1997-2003 at the University of Khartoum.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.