Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.25
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £12.34Trending at £13.04
- £9.12Trending at £9.27
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £17.99Trending at £25.88
About this product
- DescriptionA complete and concise diagnosis and therapy for infectious diseases associated with skin disease.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Hall, M.D., is an Associate Staff in Dermatology at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine. He is also a Primary Staff in the Department of Medicine (subspecialty dermatology) at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri, and Staff in Dermatology at the Kansas City Free Health Clinic.
- Author(s)Brian J. Hall
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 259 colour illus. 74 tables
- Weight1250 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Hall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.