Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates how to weave together contemporary thinking in urban planning with open space planning and urban ecology. This book demonstrates methods and models that solve multiple, complex problems in concert. This book is a guide for planners, architects, engineers, and developers to better neighborhoods and a more natural metropolis.
- Author BiographyCYNTHIA GIRLING is Director and Associate Professor of Landscape Architecture at the University of British Columbia and author of numerous publications and books including Yard, Street, Park: The Design of Suburban Open Space (John Wiley and Sons, 1994). RONALD KELLETT is an architect, Professor of Landscape Architecture, and director of the NeighborhoodsLAB in the Design Centre for Sustainability at the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Cynthia L. Girling,Ronald Kellett
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2005
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notetables, figures, photos, references, endnotes, index
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.