All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe land of the young, deep in Celtic myth and legend, where a barbarian warrior and former High King of Ireland Slaine has returned to his people, only to find that sea demons the Fomorians, led by the evil Moloch, are encroaching ever further into his land. Slaine must rally his tribe if they are to repel the invaders and save his country...
- Author BiographyPat Mills is the creator and first editor of 2000 AD. For the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he is the writer and co-creator of A.B.C. Warriors, Finn, Flesh, Nemesis the Warlock, Slaine, M.A.C.H 1, Harlem Heroes and Savage. He also developed Judge Dredd and wrote one of the early Dredd serials -- 'The Cursed Earth'. He wrote Third World War for Crisis!, a politically charged spinoff from 2000 AD, and Black Siddha for the Judge Dredd Megazine. Outside 2000 AD he is the writer and co-creator of the long-running classic anti-war story Charley's War, as well as Marshal Law. He has also written for the Batman, Star Wars and Zombie World series for the US market. Currently Mills is writing the bestselling series Requiem -- Vampire Knight for Editions Nickel of France with artist Olivier Ledroit, and a spin-off series, Claudia -- Vampire Knight, with artist Frank Tacito. Two further French series are in production. Clint Langley began his 2000 AD career with the fully-painted artwork of his co-created series Dinosty, and has also illustrated, Judge Dredd, Nemesis the Warlock, Outlaw, Sinister Dexter and Tales of Telguuth. However, it is the striking mixture of fully-painted art and digital manipulation on Slaine which are making him a firm favourite with fans! As well as working for 2000 AD Clint has produced covers for Games Workshop and Marvel publications, produced art for World of Warcraft and Magic The Gathering and is the winner of the 2007 Inquest Gamer Fan Awards for Best Artist.
- Author(s)Clint Langley,Pat Mills
- Date of Publication19/02/2006
- GenreGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width276 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £110.00Trending at £197.88
- £40.13Trending at £65.00
- £11.72Trending at £14.99
- £26.29Trending at £45.00
- £20.94Trending at £35.00
- £16.41Trending at £25.00
- £18.83Trending at £29.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.