Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.58Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat words qualify as slang? Should slang be acknowledged as a language in itself? And what does the digital revolution mean for the future of slang? In this Very Short Introduction, Jonathon Green addresses these questions, considering the etymology, dating, and spelling of the words that have invaded and shaped the English language.
- Author BiographyJonathon Green, is a lexicographer and author of Green's Dictionary of Slang, Cassell's Dictionary of Slang, and Chasing the Sun: Dictionary-Makers and the Dictionaries They Made.
- Author(s)Jonathon Green
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note9 black and white halftones
- Weight114 g
- Width113 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.