All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the acclaimed author of 'Hamer's War' comes a poignant and atmospheric WWII ghost story. Cottam's first novel, 'The Fire Fighter' was shortlisted for the 2002 W.H. Smith Literature Award.
- Author BiographyFrancis Cottam was born in Southport, Merseyside, in 1957. A full-time journalist, he has lived and worked in London for the past twenty years. His first novel, THE FIRE FIGHTER, was published in 2001.
- Author(s)Francis Cottam
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2004
- FormatOther book format
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/06/2006
- Width134 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £3.73Trending at £6.98
- £4.30Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.