All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a father violent? As a volunteer at St Margaret's Hospice, eager and helpful Meryl is looking for a role in life. The arrival of Jamie, the son of a patient, may be just what she is after. Jamie's father has only a few days to live, but between father and son is a lifetime of misunderstanding and unhappiness.
- Author BiographyAfsaneh Knight was born in December 1978. She lives in London with her husband and two children. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Afsaneh Knight
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight250 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £5.65Trending at £7.99
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.