Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated edition of the highly acclaimed contribution to African-American scholarship, Slave Culture considers how various African peoples interacted on the plantations of the South to achieve a common culture, tracing of the roots of black nationalist feelings in America over several centuries.
- Author BiographySterling Stuckey is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of History at University Of California, Riverside. He is the author of Going through the Storm: The Influence of African American Art in History, and African Culture and Melville's Art.
- Author(s)Sterling Stuckey
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight666 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.