All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of the first specialised treatments of an Anglophone Caribbean port-town by a contemporary historian. Having adeptly mined the existing archival data and statistics on Bridgetown, Pedro Welch shares with readers information that contributes immensely to our understanding of the way slave societies functioned in the Caribbean.
- Author BiographyPedro Welch is currently Student Suport Services Coordinator with the University of the West Indies Distance Education Centre in Barbados. He has published extensively on the topics of gender and family relations in urban Caribbean slave society.
- Author(s)Pedro Welch
- PublisherIan Randle Publishers,Jamaica
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintIan Randle Publishers,Jamaica
- Content Note7 photographs, 11 figures, 12 tables
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.