All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJustin Buckley Dyer provides the first book-length scholarly treatment of the parallels between slavery and abortion in American constitutional development.
- Author BiographyJustin Buckley Dyer is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Missouri, Columbia. He received a BA in political science and an MPA from the University of Oklahoma, and an MA and PhD in government from the University of Texas, Austin. Dyer's research has been published in Polity, the Journal of Politics, PS: Political Science and Politics, Politics and Religion, and Perspectives on Political Science. He is the author of Natural Law and the Antislavery Constitutional Tradition (Cambridge University Press, 2012) and the editor of American Soul: The Contested Legacy of the Declaration of Independence (2012).
- Author(s)Justin Buckley Dyer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.