CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionHow do Americans reckon with slavery? This book offers an analysis of how people remember their past and how the lessons they draw influence American politics and culture.
- Author BiographyJAMES OLIVER HORTON is Benjamin Banneker Professor Emeritus of American Studies and History at George Washington University. LOIS E. HORTON is professor of history emerita at George Mason University.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note12 illustrations, notes, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJames Oliver Horton,Lois E. Horton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.