Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive history of slavery in Africa from earliest times to the end of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographySean Stilwell is Associate Professor of African History at the University of Vermont.
- Author(s)Sean Stilwell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Approaches to African History
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 4 maps
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.79Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.