All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlavery, the State, and Islam looks at slavery as the foundation of power and the state in the Muslim world.
- Author BiographyMohammed Ennaji holds a doctorate in economics and is professor at Mohammed V University in Morocco. A historian, writer and journalist, he is an active proponent of culture in Morocco, where he organizes various cultural events, including international conferences and festivals. He is the author of several studies and books, including Serving the Master: Slavery and Society in Nineteenth-Century Morocco (1999).
- Author(s)Mohammed Ennaji
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £16.93
- £3.82Trending at £3.88
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.87
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £10.29Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.