Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Guasco traces the broad spectrum of ways slavery shaped the way Englishmen and Anglo-Americans thought about and interacted with the world even before the rise of plantation-based economies.
- Author BiographyMichael Guasco is Professor of History at Davidson College.
- PrizesWinner of Finalist for the 2014 Frederick Douglass Book Prize, sponsored by the Gilder Lehrman Center for the Study of Slavery, Resistance, and Abolition at Yal.
- Author(s)Michael Guasco
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Early Modern Americas
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note8 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.