CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.14Trending at £7.96
- £4.99Trending at £6.79
- £5.90Trending at £11.70
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.45
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a truly endearing account of a man's life shared with Siberian Huskies, and the trouble and chaos that can sometimes come with it! With enthralling accounts of races across snow, gravel, England and Scotland, even readers who thought they weren't interested in the sport will become gripped!
- Author BiographyJim was born in the dockside town of Birkenhead Merseyside. At 18, he joined the Royal Navy. Upon leaving he travelled and worked in Europe, America, Canada and Australia. Finally, the author retrained as a landscape gardener, highlighted by managing landscaping of Adventure Land Disney Land Paris. Jim met Cherry in 1984 and bought his first husky, Hustler, in 1987. This changed his life and began his lifetime passion for dogsledding. The author retired to France in 2012 where he lives with Cherry, his 6 remaining huskies, 4 cats and Wizzy, the Border Terrier.
- Author(s)J. T. Brude
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/05/2017
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.