All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull of helpful information and practical advice, this comprehensive guide introduces the most common sleep issues in children with ASDs, describing both mainstream and complementary options for treatment, what is involved and the outcomes that can be expected.
- Author BiographyKenneth J. Aitken is a practising Clinical Psychologist based just outside St Andrews, Scotland. He is active among many charitable organisations and research initiatives dedicated to building a better understanding of autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and related conditions, and has published numerous academic and popular articles on ASDs. He is the author of Dietary Interventions in Autism Spectrum Disorders: Why They Work When They Do, Why They Don't When They Don't, An A-Z of Genetic Factors in Autism: A Handbook for Professionals, An A-Z of Genetic Factors in Autism: A Handbook for Parents and Carers and Sleep Difficulties and Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Guide for Parents and Professionals, all published by JKP.
- Author(s)Kenneth J. Aitken
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note2 black and white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.55Trending at £15.58
- £14.53Trending at £14.99
- £15.15Trending at £19.99
- £10.15Trending at £12.37
- £10.71Trending at £11.60
- £18.94Trending at £28.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.