Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the shared physiological mechanisms of sleep and anesthesia, and their differences, exploring brain activity, spinal and cardiovascular effects. Coverage includes modeling of both states, and cutting-edge experimental techniques.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Computational Neuroscience
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight578 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAxel Hutt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.