All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the sleep patterns of children as well as those of other family members, this book examines the link between sleep and family processes, cultural attitudes towards sleep, and normative sleep disturbances in children. Sleep and Development is the first volume to integrate knowledge and approaches from numerous disciplines to focus on the sleep and development of children across adjustment and cognitive domains.
- Author BiographyMona El-Sheikh, Ph.D. is the Leonard Peterson & Co. Inc. Professor of Human Development and Family Studies at Auburn University. Her ongoing interdisciplinary research focuses on associations among family risk, psychophysiological regulation, sleep, and child outcomes in psychological adjustment, physical health, cognitive functioning, and academic performance domains.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight786 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMona El-Sheikh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.