Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive volume provides clinicians with a better understanding of the correlation between sleep and mental illness.
- Author BiographyS. R. Pandi-Perumal is President and Chief Executive Officer, Sommogen Inc., New York, USA. Milton Kramer is Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 b/w illus. 34 tables
- Weight1110 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byMilton Kramer,S. R. Pandi-Perumal
- Foreword byJ. Allan Hobson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.