All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch shows that children with additional needs are more likely to have sleep disorders than typically developing children. This book addresses sleep problems with a behavioural and cognitive approach to sleep management. The advice contained is invaluable for parents who want to tackle sleep issues in a way that is appropriate for their child.
- Author BiographyAntonia Chitty has been writing on health for more than fifteen years, and has done so for books, national charities and voluntary organizations. She has three children and lives with her husband, David, on the Sussex coast. Victoria Dawson is both a sleep practitioner and highly trained special educational needs teacher. She is the founder of the Children's Sleep Charity and has written sleep-training materials for Scope. She writes in the national press and presents at conferences across the UK.
- Author(s)Antonia Chitty,Victoria Dawson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.