All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of puzzles. Covering a range of fields, from geography and environmental studies to map- and flag-making, it uses basic algebra and geometry to solve problems. It is suitable for readers interested in sharpening their thinking and mathematical skills.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Banks (1922-2002) was the author of Towing Icebergs, Falling Dominoes, and Other Adventures in Applied Mathematics (Princeton). He was professor of engineering at Northwestern University and dean of engineering at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Author(s)Robert B. Banks
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitlePrinceton Puzzlers
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.