All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis overview of Sliding Mode Control using novel sliding surfaces first introduces basic notions before discussing the technique of using a nonlinear surface to improve performance. It also presents a generalized framework for sliding surface design.
- Author(s)B. Bandyopadhyay,Deepak Kumar Fulwani,Kyung-Soo Kim
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/09/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number392
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; 35 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 144 p. 35 illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.