CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionSliding Mode Control (SMC) is a universal design tool for the robust control of linear and nonlinear systems. This book explains the conventional SMC methodology while examining different design principles. It also includes chapters on automotive applications, chattering suppression, and control of power converters.
- Author BiographyVadim Utkin is one of the originators of the concepts of Variable Structure Systems and Sliding Mode Control. Author of five books and more than 300 technical papers, he was awarded the Lenin Prize (the highest scientific award in the former Soviet Union) and was Ford Chair of Electromechanical Systems from 1994 to 2002 at the Ohio State University. Juergen Guldner received a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Clemson University, South Carolina and a Ph.D. in Controls and Robotics from the Technical University of Munich, Germany, in collaboration with the German Aerospace Center (DLR). He is currently with BMW Manufacturing Co. in Greenville-Spartanburg, SC, preparing the production launch of BMW's first Active Hybrid Vehicle. Jingxin Shi graduated from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics and has worked as visiting scholar and research engineer (permanent employee) for the German Aerospace Centre (DLR), Institute for Robotics and System Dynamics. He was one of the key engineers of German-D2 space robotic program ROTEX (Robot Technology Experiment) which flew aboard U.S. space shuttle Columbia in 1993.
- Author(s)Jingxin Shi,Juergen Guldner,Vadim Utkin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAutomation and Control Engineering
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume 34
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note237 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Series Edited byFrank L. Lewis,Shuzhi Sam Ge
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.