Slip Covers: The Ultimate Resource of Techniques, Projects and Inspirations by David & Charles (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.15
- £4.47Trending at £4.92
- £12.49Trending at £12.84
- £3.49Trending at £4.10
- £5.47Trending at £5.65
- £1.90Trending at £3.44
- £1.99Trending at £2.05
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essential techniques and projects for sewers of different abilities looking to create the perfect slip covers to give their upholstery and furniture a stylish fresh look. It offers advice and tips and tricks that help you along the way.
- Author BiographyWendy Gardiner has been in the sewing industry for over 26 years and during that time has been involved in publishing sewing magazines, books and DVDs. For the last 10 years she has been the editor of Sewing World magazine. She is also a co-founder of the sewing website ISEW (isew.co.uk) Wendy is based in Waterlooville, Hampshire.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleSewing Bible
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note50 colour photographs, 200 colour artworks
- Weight562 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Series Edited byWendy Gardiner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.