Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionA number of methods exist for the analysis and design of slopes. This book provides a critical review of these and offers several more appropriate approaches for overcoming numerical convergence and the location of critical failure surfaces in two-dimensional and three-dimensional cases. It gives advice and design resources for the engineer.
- Author BiographyY.M. Cheng is Associate Professor at Hong Kong Polytechnic University. C.K. Lau is the Managing Director of Fong On Geotechnics Limited. He is the Founder Chairman of AGS (HK) and a Past Chairman of HKIE Geotechnical Division.
- Author(s)C. K. Lau,Y. M. Cheng
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/07/2016
- Content Note41 black & white tables, 11 black & white halftones, 155 black & white line drawings
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.