Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into sections covering 5 regions of Slovenia (including the capital, Ljubljana), with more than 100 tourist destinations, this guide includes regional and town maps, accommodation listings as well as other practical information. It also includes insider recommendations for Slovenia's festivals, arts, concerts and nightlife.
- Author BiographyVladimir Dulovic has been travelling around the region of south eastern Europe for over a decade. He was born in Belgrade where he graduated with history as his major. Adele Gray, originally from the UK, has been living in Slovenia since 2007. She has travelled extensively but her love of the great outdoors led her to move to Slovenia where she is able to fulfil her passion for hiking, cycling, running and more.
- Author(s)Adele Gray,Vladimir Dulovic
- Date of Publication10/08/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBelgrade
- Country of PublicationSerbia And Montenegro
- Content Notemore than 500 colour photos & maps
- Width115 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.