All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an account of internal, external and unsteady slow viscous flows, including the advances. This book shows how the method of eigenfunctions, in conjunction with least squares, can be used to solve problems of low Reynolds number flows, including three-dimensional internal and unsteady flows.
- Author(s)P.N. Shankar
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.